Hello and welcome to EnPI Lite!
EnPI Lite estimates energy savings relative to relevant variables like production levels and weather.
EnPI Lite can currently analyze DOE Energy Footprint Tool or ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager data.To use DOE Energy Footprint Tool data [instructional: Guide | Video] :
- Download the full Energy Footprint Tool (or lite version)
- Enter at least 1 energy source and 1 relevant variable for at least 2 years
- Copy and paste the entire "Raw Data" sheet into the text field on the left
- Log into the ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager
- Download the Entire Portfolio or Single Property data spreadsheets
- Copy and paste the entire "Meter Entries" sheet in the text field on the left